I’m so very honored and flattered to announce that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! It’s a wonderful way to have my blog recognized and to know that my words and writing are reaching people. It’s all I have ever wanted to do, help others with my writing.
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
Think of it like a peer-recognition system where fellow bloggers and writers nominate others in a bid to promote creativity, positivity and inspiration. It involves some rules that have to be followed in order to take part, but it’s a really fun and unique way to spread the word of your fellow bloggers!
What are the Rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog to allow others to find them
- Answer the 11 questions that have been asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify those you’ve nominated by commenting on a post of theirs
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or post
Who Nominated The Spoonie Sanctuary?
I was nominated by EndoBunny and before I go any farther, I want to send out a huge thank you to EndoBunny I am thrilled to be nominated!
You can check out her website in the link above.
The Questions I Have Been Asked:
- What inspired you to start writing?-In 2012 I started the long and exhausting process to find out what was causing my pain and through the journey of that, I want to help even 1 person deal with their illnesses and know they are not alone.
- What are the 2 top things you love to do during the festive period? I love to wrap myself up in my favorite rainbow blanket and watch a romantic movie.
- If you could do anything for a day, what would it be? Spend time with my little brother, Justin.
- What is your happiest memory? Meeting my little brother Justin for the first time 5 years ago.
- What one thing would you like your readers and followers to know? You are not alone. #WeStandTogether
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? The first book in my huge book collection started by a friend giving me a book.
- What’s the one thing that you can’t live without? My minion collection.
- Do you have a dream job? Before I started my Chronic Illness journey, I planned on becoming a Special Education teacher with a minor in ASL.
- Describe your blog in 3 words for those that might be new readers! Inspirational. Truthful. Together.
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Kind, Silly, Childish.
- What are your 5 favourite things about yourself or your life? My family, my book collection, my jewelry making hobby, my friends, and my fur baby.
Those I have Nominated:
- Elizabeth Clamon
- Amy Keys
Questions for those I nominated
- What is your #1 goal as a blogger
- Who, if anyone, is the blog geared toward?
- If you could have 1 wish, what would it be and why?
- If you could give 1 peice of advice for those undiagnosed as of yet what would it be?
- What is your favorite distraction technique?
- What is your favorite genre of books?
- Is there anywhere you would like to travel if pain and illness was not a factor?
- What would be your dream come true?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy?
- Do you have any hobbies you have picked up since becoming Chronically Ill?
- Do you wish the Easter Bunny was real?